In Eden Prairie, MN, pool owners often ask if they should install a fence around their pool. The answer is a resounding “yes” – especially if you have young children. A pool fence can provide a physical barrier to keep children from falling into the pool accidentally. It can also help to create a visual barrier, making it easier for adults to spot a child who may be wandering too close to the water’s edge.
Drowning Prevention Is Key…
Did you know 11 people die daily from drowning in America? More kids from ages 1–4 die from drowning than any other cause of death with the exception of birth defects.
Pool owners have a responsibility to ensure the safety of their guests, and this includes taking measures to prevent drownings. Drowning is still the leading cause of death for children under the age of five, and it is also a major problem for adults.
Pool owners can help prevent drownings by ensuring that their pools are properly fenced and by providing life jackets for all guests. They should also be sure to post signs that warn visitors of the dangers of swimming without supervision. By taking these simple steps, pool owners can help to make their pools safe for everyone.
Eden Prairie, MN Pool Fence Requirements
The in-ground swimming pools located outside of Eden Prairie, MN are required to have a fence surrounding it and the maximum height is 6′. The fences must be at least 4′ high with no more than 1 foot clearance from any edge.
A pool safety fence with a self-closing, self-latching gate can help protect kids and pets from accidental pool drowning. Install a Life Saver pool fence today!
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
Life Saver pool fences have been shown to be both safe and effective in preventing accidental drowning by local and national governments.
But, there is more…
Pool owners have a responsibility to ensure the safety of their loved ones, and installing a pool fence with a self-closing gate is one of the best ways to do so. A Life Saver Pool Fence is a removable mesh pool fence system that can be installed around the perimeter of your pool.
The fence is made of durable, shatter-resistant material, and it features a self-closing, self-latching gate. Most importantly, the fence is tall enough to prevent small children from climbing over it.
While no fence can guarantee that your child will never drown, a Life Saver Pool Fence can significantly reduce the risk. In addition to protecting your child, it can also give you peace of mind knowing that your child is safe while you enjoy the pool.
Here are our best features:
- You can’t get past the Pool Fences textilene® high mil mesh (12-mil) with marine grade thread! It’s nearly indestructible and so strong it could withstand a 387 pound per square inch tensile strength. The unclimbable barrier is also ‘see through’.
- Pool Fences are the only type of fence that has patented, virtually unbreakable triple reinforced solid core poles.
- Our high-quality pool gates require no extra effort on your end to close or latch them manually because they close automatically when you forget to close the door after entering or exiting the pool area.
- You can’t go wrong with a beautiful color! Black is definitely in demand, and it’s no wonder why – black mesh offers an estimated 87% transparent view of your children from outside the pool fenced area.
- We also offer self-closing, self-latching pool gates in 2 different styles – Square & Arched.
About Eden Prairie, MN
Residents of Eden Prairie, MN enjoy a high quality of life. The city is located in the Twin Cities metropolitan area and offers a variety of amenities and activities. The population is 64,179, according to the 2019 census.
Residents can take advantage of the city’s many parks and trails, as well as its golf courses, swimming pools, and community centers. Eden Prairie also offers a variety of shops and restaurants, as well as arts and entertainment options.
The city is home to several major employers, including Cargill, Amazon Hub Locker (Visor), and UnitedHealth Group. As a result, residents of Eden Prairie have access to good jobs and a strong economy. In addition, the city has excellent schools and a low crime rate. Eden Prairie is an attractive place to live for families and individuals alike.
Popular places people live in Eden Prairie include:
- Soak City
- Canterbury Park
- Bryant Lake Regional Park
- Minnesota Landscape Arboretum
- Minnesota River Bluffs LRT Regional Trail
Pool Safety Resources for Eden Prairie Residents
- Public Swimming Pool Safety Tips – Arrive Eden Prairie
- The Minnesota Department of Health administers the Minnesota Pool Code
- Toddler Swimming Pool Safety Starts Here – Foresight Childproofing
- Swimming Safety – Minnesota Department of Health