A pool fence is a critical safety measure for any home with a pool in Hennepin County, MN. It helps to prevent young children from gaining access to the pool area without adult supervision. Installing a mesh pool fence can provide an extra layer of protection.
Hennepin County Pool Fence Regulations
Pool fences are required by law in many states, so it is important to check your local regulations before installation. Installing a child pool safety fence is a relatively simple process, and there are many different styles of fences to choose from.
A pool fence is a critical safety feature for any home with a pool. It helps to prevent children from accessing the pool area unsupervised, and it can also provide a barrier between the pool and other areas of the yard. The fence should be at least four feet high and made of sturdy materials such as metal or PVC. It should also have a self-closing gate that opens away from the pool.
In addition, any gaps in the fence must be smaller than four inches. These laws apply to both above ground and inground pools. All pool owners are responsible for ensuring that their pool meets these safety requirements. Failure to do so could result in a fine. By following these simple laws, pool owners can help prevent tragedies from occurring.
Get A FREE Pool Fence Estimate
Keep your children safe around your pool. Install a Life Saver Pool Fence today! Contact Life Saver Pool Fence of Minnesota for professional pool fence installations in Hennepin County. Call (612) 470-7590 or contact us online to request your FREE quote.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
Every year, hundreds of children drown in pool accidents. In many cases, these tragedies could have been prevented with proper safety precautions. The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) recommends that all pool owners install a child safety fence.
A mesh pool fence is an effective physical barrier that surrounds the pool and prevents young children from accessing the water. When installed correctly, mesh pool fences can be highly effective at preventing accidents. They are also relatively affordable and easy to maintain. For these reasons, the CPSC believes that all pool owners should consider installing a child safety fence.
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Features
Some of its features include:
- Mesh (Textilene), a polyvinyl coated nylon construction in basket weave (sun resistant)
- Textilene® high mil mesh (12-12 mil) with Marine grade thread woven
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders.
Works for all types of pools including in ground pools
- Tension-based supports provide superior stability
- Multiple height options (from 3 ½ ft to 5 ft)
- Variety of colors including the popular color Black (did you know black mesh is est. 87% transparent, providing the best view of your children from outside of the pool fenced area?)
- A patented, virtually unbreakable triple reinforced solid core pole (the strongest in available)
- Poles are powder-coated aerospace grade aluminum
- Mesh safety fences can be used for pools, anywhere in the backyard, by garages, etc
- Offers the highest level of safety available
- Accessories: Omni hangers and pool solar lights available
- Self-latching & self-closing gate options
- Round-head fasteners & rounded edges (child-proof)
- Pool fencing sections are placed into aluminum or plastic sleeves for deck surface installs
- Removable and easy to store. Easy to roll up in sections
- Triple-reinforced solid poles
- UV Resistant components that protect the fence from sun damage
- Lifetime warranty!
- Made in the USA!
Get In Touch Today!
Installing a child pool safety fence from Life Saver Pool Fence of Minnesota is the most important pool safety measure you may ever take. Nothing is more effective to keep little ones out of the pool 24/7 than installing an unclimbable mesh pool fence.
To arrange an estimate or to discuss pool safety, call or text Peter at (612) 470-7590. You can also get in touch online here.
About Hennepin County, MN
Hennepin County, MN is one of the most desirable places to live in the United States. The county has a population of over 1.2 million people. Hennepin County is home to Minneapolis, the state’s largest city, as well as a number of other smaller cities and towns.
The county is also home to a variety of lakes, rivers, and parks, making it a beautiful place to live. In addition, Hennepin County is one of the most affluent counties in the country, with a median household income of over $70,000. The county also has a low crime rate and high-quality schools. As a result, Hennepin County is an attractive place to live for families and individuals alike.
Here are a few popular places to visit in Hennepin County: