If you have small children, then you know how tempting it can be to leave any pool unguarded. Leaving the pool unguarded can be dangerous, especially if your children are little. Children are naturally curious, and they are also impressionable. When they see something they like, they tend to want to repeat it. In consequence, leaving any pool unguarded can be dangerous. That’s why you need a pool fence to keep your small children safe.
Parents who are also Orono, MN pool owners are discovering that not having a fence is a major risk. Downing has become a serious problem for parents with small children.
Drowning is a leading cause of injury and death among children, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Drowning injuries can cause serious outcomes. In order to prevent drowning injuries, it is important to practice pool safety. Pool safety includes adult supervision, pool fencing, pool alarms, and installing a pool cover during off season.
Supervision by a responsible adult is the best way to prevent drowning accidents. Fencing around pools can also help to prevent unsupervised access to pool areas. By following these simple pool safety tips, you can help to prevent drowning injuries and keep your family safe.
Pool Fence Requirements
The city of Orono’s pool regulations state that all below-ground pools require a building permit and shall be enclosed with a fence that is a minimum four feet high and includes lockable gates. The fence shall be installed prior to filling the pool. In addition, the pool must be equipped with a self-latching device that keeps the gate locked at all times when the pool is not in use.
These regulations are in place to help keep pool users safe and to prevent unauthorized access to the pool. By adhering to these regulations, pool owners can help ensure that their pool is a safe and enjoyable place for everyone.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
Orono, MN is a beautiful city with plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy. One of the most popular summer pastimes is swimming, and there are many pools in the area to choose from. However, pools can also be dangerous, especially for small children. That’s why having a pool safety fence installed is the best decision a pool owner can make.
A fence helps to keep children and pets safe by creating a barrier between them and the pool. It also provides peace of mind for parents and pool owners knowing that their loved ones are safe. In addition, a fence can also help to improve the value of your home. So if you’re a pool owner in Orono, MN, don’t wait any longer – contact a local fence company today to get started on your pool fence installation.
When it comes to pool safety, you can never be too careful. That’s why Life Saver mesh pool fences by Life Saver Pool Fence of Minnesota are the perfect solution for families with young children. Our pool fences are easy to use and remove, making them ideal for both permanent and temporary pool safety.
Plus, our pool fences are made from the strongest material in the industry (Textilene® high mesh), so you are rest assured that your children will be safe when they’re playing in your backyard near the pool (but not by the pool). With a Life Saver Pool Fence, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your family is protected.
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Details
Some of its features include:
- The Life Saver Premium triple reinforced solid core fence is the strongest in its industry, and it’s designed to last for years.
- The patented, virtually unbreakable triple strengthened solid core pole is the strongest in its industry.
- Life Saver’s pool fence poles are made from strong, lightweight aluminum that is powder-coated for a durable exterior.
- Designed with the best material, Textilene! It’s a polyvinyl coated nylon construction that will hold up in any sun.
- Textilene® high mesh (12-mil) with Marine grade thread is incredibly strong and durable. The material can’t even be climbed up.
- Height options include 3.5 feet to 5 feet.
- Choose between arched & square pool gates.
- Comes in black and a variety of colors.
- See through mesh – 87% transparent.
- Self-closing, self-latching pool gate options in Arched and Square Style
- Omni hangers & pool solar lights available for purchase
About Orono, MN
Orono is a city in Minnesota. It is located on the banks of the Mississippi River, about 20 miles (32 km) southwest of Minneapolis. The population is 8,113 as of 2019.
The town is home to the University of Minnesota Twin Cities, and its population is around 21,000 people. The city is known for its scenic views, it’s Fine Arts and Crafts Fair, and its many parks and trails. Orono also has a vibrant downtown area with a variety of shops and restaurants. The city’s close proximity to Minneapolis, which makes it a popular destination for both tourists and residents alike.
Here are a handful of popular landmarks:
- Minnetonka Center For the Arts
- Noerenberg Memorial Gardens – Three Rivers Park District
- Wayzata Depot Museum
- Luce Line State Trail
Pool Safety Resources for Orono, MN Residents
- Public Swimming Pools – EH: Minnesota Department of Health
- SWIMMING POOLS AND HOT TUBS – Orono, MN
- Residential Swimming Pools and Spas | City of Minnetonka, MN
Schedule Your FREE Pool Fence Estimate Now
Life Saver Pool Fence of Minnesota is Orono’s #1 installer of mesh pool fencing. We only install the strongest, best pool fencing available. Owner Peter is an A-CPC Certified. Contact us today to get your FREE pool fence estimate in Orono, MN! Call Call 612-470-7590 or contact us here.